Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, spent a 1,000 on mods today, I am stoked though!!! Well, I traded in my 07 V6 for the 08 GT a week ago and after the Eibach Multi - Pro-R2 Suspension, I decided it was time to get stated. So, this morning I ordered what I consider to be the basics:

JLT Cold Air Intake CAI Induction Kit
SCT X3 xcalibrator Power FlashProgrammer
SLP Loudmouth Axle-Back Exhaust
4.6 PYPES 2.5" 409 SS X-PIPE (wanted the o/r, lol, but didn't want to deal with the cops)

I can't wait for it to get here!!!

·
Registered
818 Posts
dude, either you need to send me some of that cash flow, or your credit card company loves you...congrats:D

·
Your Mom's Favorite
2,452 Posts
****, not to sound like a dick, but I spent 1300 on suspension last week...one good thing about taxes...good luck with the SCT 3, and the CAI will really open your engine up. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
+1 will work great with eachother

·
Registered
743 Posts
Jealous again....I'm always jealous. Maybe the wife will lighten up soon for me
Great mods coming there man

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
****, not to sound like a dick, but I spent 1300 on suspension last week...one good thing about taxes...good luck with the SCT 3, and the CAI will really open your engine up. Enjoy!
What you get for suspension

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
I have to say you have more balls then me spending all that money. I do like weeks of research now before spending more then 20$. But i also dont make much money so I budget my mods. Great buys tho!!!!. You should base dyno it before install and they dyno afterwards to see the ponies you just gave a home to :).

·
Your Mom's Favorite
2,452 Posts
What you get for suspension
CHEngineering adustable UCA, UCA mount, LCA's, LCA relocation brackets...Also got my driveshaft and loop...man I must have been hammered, I don't remember writing that...:eek: Liquor and the internet don't mix.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts