Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think?just got the spoiler for cheep and dont know if i totaly like it or am going to stay wingless..

·
Registered
663 Posts
Can I see some full shots of the car from around it?

Generally the S-281 is the best non-stock wing there is and it never looks bad. I just need to see how your car pulls itself together with no spoiler to determine if the S-281 fits in with the style.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I always like mustangs better with a spoiler no matter what year.....especially a saleen...i have the s351 but i love the s281 too

·
Registered
207 Posts
PM sent about the wing.

·
Registered
962 Posts
spoiler...

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dude where do u get all these "cheap" parts and "ebay" parts???
Im a cheep ass so i never buy anything unlessi get a deal lol so ill search ebay untill i find a deal on what i want ..

As far as the wing i asked the guy what he wanted for it cuz it was hanging up in his shop and he sayed man i want to get ride of it hows 175 sound.. all i sayed wa ahhh idk. and he was like ok ok 150 today .so i nabbed it

·
Registered
768 Posts
I like your car alot better without a spoiler but thats just me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hmm...yea it looks horrible on your car. Take it off and sell it to me for CHEAP! And I'll use it on my black 98 GT :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks great!

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
That wing is sexy! Best lookin one for that body style, way better than no wing

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
the s281 spoiler is the best looking IMO. from the back its awesome but from 3/4 view and on top of the deck lid it looks hideous. they could have designed it better IMO

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Prob going to sell it later down the road or bolt it on my V6 Daily Driver ffor **** and giggles

1 - 20 of 21 Posts