Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
35%
I was too scared to get 20%:(
thats what i'm thinking too, i already have illegal window tint don't wanna attract to much attention to me with really dark tail lights too :(

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
yeah me too
of course it will be minus the gt emblem and dual exhaust for now :(

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
So Juco, putting the tint on the tailights fairly easy? I know there have been plenty of postings about this same question but thought I would check anyway
very easy. took me about 30 minutes.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
thats what i was wondering too lol there is a lot of grooves and stuff to have to worry about on our taillights

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Juco - the spoiler delete looks great. I'm biased though, my Alloy GT came spoilerless from the factory. I agree with Swervo, the Cervini ducktail is kinda overpowering if you don't have the rest of the bodyparts from the kit.

Tail light tint ain't bad, that mod has never been my cup of tea with Mustangs though. But it's pretty decent on yours. Think it's the wheels.
:D

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Juco - the spoiler delete looks great. I'm biased though, my Alloy GT came spoilerless from the factory. I agree with Swervo, the Cervini ducktail is kinda overpowering if you don't have the rest of the bodyparts from the kit.

Tail light tint ain't bad, that mod has never been my cup of tea with Mustangs though. But it's pretty decent on yours. Think it's the wheels.
:D
If the cdc spoiler covered the factory holes i would probably get it, but it doesn't. I plan on buying the cervini ducktail, side scoops and window scoops all at the same time. The 3 of the together should help balance it out.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts