Modded Mustang Forums banner

Leave It On? Take It OFF!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i have been thinkin for a while now, should i take off my spoiler or leave it on? i want to see what everyone thinks about a sn-95 vert with no spoiler

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well its still on but let me see what i got if none ill take a pic tommorow

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
leave it on, i hate the way the 94-98s look without a spoiler, a 99 up can get away with it, and they look good at certain angles but thats it

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do they make a ducktail for our cars i like the saleen one but its a bit too big

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill sell you mine lol

·
Registered
599 Posts
im gettin the saleen wing for mine. they look sooo badass

·
Registered
162 Posts
i think it looks better with one. but mine doesnt matter and some ppl think its cool bc the
trunk has a lip stickin up just a bit on the back end to make up for it.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
exactly i like the lip but with the spoiler u dont even notice it and since its a vert i think it will look really good or really bad no middle grounds lol

·
Registered
600 Posts
personally i've seen some mustangs around without them, they dont look good at all. they look so much better even with the stock one.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I have seen a 94 5.0 that looked really nice without one. When doing that you have to have the rest of the car set up perfectly. It has to be sitting with just the right stance. He had on 18x10 anthracite deep dish bullits on the back and 18x9 in the front and was lowered the perfect amount. It was a pretty sic looking bullit style set-up. It was dark green like yours. It was not a convertable though and I don't think it can be pulled off with a convertable either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts