Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be ordering some sport seats from summit in the next few days. They say they are universal fit. Anyone know how much work im going to have to do to make these fit out brackets?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i had too put some n a mustang.. it wasnt that bad.. just had too drill a whole in the bracket summit sends you too match the exsisting bracket

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
for mine since no one makes a slider for a bride seat in a mustang....i used the orrigional sliders and put a sheet of metal on top of both of the rails and bolted it to the seat then to the rails

ill post pic's if you decide to go that way

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
i was also looking for some seats, do you have a link to the ones your getting. i have power seats, so i guess you cant modify the tracks, will i have to find manual sliders to mount any universal sport seats, or will the power ones work? i really dont care if they are power seats or not.

thanks

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
i was also looking for some seats, do you have a link to the ones your getting. i have power seats, so i guess you cant modify the tracks, will i have to find manual sliders to mount any universal sport seats, or will the power ones work? i really dont care if they are power seats or not.

thanks
No they won't. Sell your power seats, and use the money for brackets/seats.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Power seats are heavy; very heavy. Like a few other posters, I can't speak for Summit, but when I put my sparco's in, the non-universal brackets fit perfectly; ironically though the universal brackets didnt fit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
My car was recently flooded so i was looking into getting the corbeau's ... Do after market seats take away from the "niceness" factor of your car at all? i was really happy with my leather ones before they were ruined, my car is mostly just for fun and touring though...

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
My car was recently flooded so i was looking into getting the corbeau's ... Do after market seats take away from the "niceness" factor of your car at all? i was really happy with my leather ones before they were ruined, my car is mostly just for fun and touring though...
If your talking about a luxuary feel, then yea but i love the look of my car with all black interior with a rear seat delete and sport seats, which i will be getting soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.