Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Zippy Zip Custom \/
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anybody has switched from one to the other, and which one is lower, rides better, etc... I can't handle the ride quality of my cut springs and I miss the handling of the Eibach Pro springs. And I cant fit my jack under my car without driving on 2x4s. Just looking for a little input and advice.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I have H&R SS springs and I can't get a jack under the car without 2x4's and the ride is quite harsh sometimes. However I love how the car handles with the stiff springs.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
^ this. I also have the super sports

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
I had Sportlines on my old '00 GT. Weight transfer for traction was **** and the ride was rough, but the corner handling improved A LOT and I LOVED the aggressive stance.

·
Danger To Manifold!!!!
2,378 Posts
My moms old GT had Sportlines and mine has H&R SS. Hers rode ever so slightly better but she also had stock shocks and struts while I have Koni STR.Ts, but mine feels a bit better in the corners and is just barely lower...

Like the others said the ride can be rough but I wouldn't trade the look and handling for anything but some nice coilovers ;)

Comparison pics: orange car has Sportlines, black has H&R SS

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Zippy Zip Custom \/
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, still torn. I agree about the coilovers, but would rather get something better than UPR. Hmmm...

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
H&R SS no Isos here. I can post pictures if you'd like.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
H&R SS w/ ISO here. I could get my jack under the car....until I installed subframe connectors. The SS springs, Tokiko blues, and MM camber/caster plates did miracles for the handling.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts

·
Black Stallion
27 Posts
H&R SS Springs w/ISO. My jack will fit under the car, of course it is a really low profile jack.

Ride is a bit harsh. Have not changed out the stock shocks/struts just yet. Handles WAY better than it did before.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Sportlines with isos and stock shocks/struts

Before
uploadfromtaptalk1353811593325.jpg
After
uploadfromtaptalk1353811621491.jpg

245s in front 275s in rear

1 - 20 of 81 Posts