Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
fastlane_dave
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone runs eibach sportlines and 18x10 on rear? any clearance issues? I hope I'm posting correctly,new here so constuctive critisism welcome:computer:

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Not sure how much sport lines lower but I'm lowered 2" in back and front my 315/35/18 sometimes rub but I'm sure u don't have as fat a tire as me so u should be just fine.

·
fastlane_dave
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have'nt bought wheels,tires yet just don't want any major rubbing issues.I would hate to drop big $$ and have major issues.Maybe getting of base here but I need education on posting,inserting images,etc,how in the hell??

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Get u a photobucket and I can exlain more. But u can copy image codes and post them here. That's how lots do it. As far as car questions u come here to 99-04 section. For pics and what nog depending on what they are for u go to the picture section. We also have a classifieds sections but u need more posts for that.

·
MM's V6 Hater
13,422 Posts
I do all my postng from an iPhone. Download photobucket. copy the img code and paste it in the reply box here and it will display.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Ive got sportlines with no isos.

17x9 front and 18x10.5 rear with 285/35's.

18x9 wouldn't fit in the front
That's no good for me.. I have sportlines ,and staggered saleens (18x9,18x10) that I'm waiting to put on in the summer.. Hopefully I don't have any clearance issues. Or I might have to sell them...

·
fastlane_dave
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all you's input.I'm going to have to get someone to come educate me on posting,or get me a book for dummies:computer:

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Man I have fat fronts compared to u all. 275/35/18 lol

·
fastlane_dave
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
according to am they recamend 275/35/18 front 285/35/18 rear ,and 245/40/18 is same as 245/45/17 it seems maybe it depends on tire manufacturer, iso's,no iso's

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
id find it hard to believe youd rub with sportlines. they are low but not that low. I have coilovers slammed with 17x9 275 tire in front and 17x10.5 315 tire in rear. yes its on a 98 but if i can do that on a 98 you should be fine with 10" rear on a new edge. they have bigger fender wells then we do

·
fastlane_dave
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess if I had to I'd invest in a Eastwood fender roller,more $$.I guess you gotta pay to play.I've tried to use a tape measure,it'sreally close by that,but you can't tell till you bolt 'em up

·
fastlane_dave
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
anywhere near Gallia,or Miegs county Oh? I'm torn between black bullitts,chrome bullitts,or chrome fr's,Really leaning towards black bullitts,I know everybody has 'em but I love the old skool looks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts