Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just figured out what my spout connector was, i think (pathetic i know, but its the first EFI car i've worked on), and noticed that a rubber plate is blocking where it goes into the distributor. Also the spout connector itself has a cover on it and i'n not sure what the spout connector should look like because mine is messed up. I was wondering if any one has a picture of a correct spout connector, or could help me find out what exactly is wrong. Thanks.

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
is it for the 88?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
all it is is a jumper wire, been proven its not a dam resistor of any kind. Its just a small grey square

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
no its for his ****ing corvette thats why he posted it in the ls1 section

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
lol, it sounds like he is describing the distributor.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, i might be mistaken about where the spout is, can anyone tell me where the spout is and where is plugs in:sorry.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
big plug going to the dizzy, 2 wires hang off it, lil grey plug connected to them

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok thanks, my spout connector is like that but has something different on the end. On his distributor, the hole where the spout goes in is blocked off and mine does the same thing. My spout connector won't fit into that hole either? :dunno

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks 93hatch, i understand your thread now, don't know why i didn't earlier, know i know what to do. I feel like an idiot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts