Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to add the spray to my basically stock GT, how harmful is it? Any thoughts? I just want that extra "umph", you know?:llama

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
search bottom..after that if you have more questions then ask away

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, problem solved! According to White99stang I should have read the stickies, and I am a dumbass, sorry I'm new. Can't be as cool as White99stang, thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
I've had spray on my 112,000 mile shortblock for 4+ years now. Most of the time a 150 shot. Over 100 nitrous passes probably 8-10 bottles per year. After all that it still gets faster every year, uses no oil, and runs perfect. Get the necessary safety equipment, proper fuel system mods, good oil and proper oil level, and most of all a damn good tune.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
i ran a 125 on my car untuned. i know of some people that have run up to a 150 untuned but i dunno if i would try and go that high.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Do more bolt-on's 1st!! You can get 12's with cams and a good tune!! Do u have headers? If not...do headers and then cams!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I've had spray on my 112,000 mile shortblock for 4+ years now. Most of the time a 150 shot. Over 100 nitrous passes probably 8-10 bottles per year. After all that it still gets faster every year, uses no oil, and runs perfect. Get the necessary safety equipment, proper fuel system mods, good oil and proper oil level, and most of all a damn good tune.
i ran a 125 on my car untuned. i know of some people that have run up to a 150 untuned but i dunno if i would try and go that high.
Yeah +1 on both of yous guys lol...don't pull a me haha:D

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
im selling a zex wet kit with everything you need if interested pm me

·
Registered
319 Posts
get a step colder plugs and itll be ok i ran a 100 shot on my gt stock for a couple months

1 - 13 of 13 Posts