Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
I think 125 shot is the limits for the stock bottom end. Id stay at 100 shot if I were you.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
go 150 with a good tune and you'll be fine and fast!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
^ yeah.

I would also do a fuel pump and injectors too

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
^ yup, you can run 150 with stock bottom, just need to upgrade fuel system like mentioned

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
you should do spark plugs whenever you start running spray

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
I thought with wet kits you could run a 125 shot safely without bigger injectors since the kit also draws fuel from the fuel rail.

As for spark plugs, go with 1 step colder. NGK TR6 is a good plug. Costs like $2 or $3 at Advance Auto Parts. Part #4177.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I had a 200 shot on my last mustang for about a year before the stock short block let go.
With a wet kit theres no need for bigger injectors, maybe a better pump but the rest of the fuel system should be fine.

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Bingo. If it's a wet kit you don't need bigger injectors. 150 shot is what people say is max. One step colder plugs and a good tune. Look up JAYC or slow02gt. Both have 150 shot on their cars.

·
Registered
150 Posts
50hp street - 125hp track , wet kit only

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Stock injectors should be fine considering the injectors dont supply the fuel for a wet kit.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Pm JayC, He's running 150 shot nx kit. He will be able to help you out a lot

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.