Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I daily drive gt and see alot of the track.Iy currantly has sportlines and is realky low.Since im getting new m/t dr's,lca's and lakewood 70/30's drag struts,maybe get 50/50 for the rear or just keep the stockers,whats a good spring that will drop it a little and still be good for weight transfer? price doesnt matter again this is my daily so i dont want the ride to kill me.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
I've been daily driving mine for 4.5 years on Steeda sport springs with no issues. Lowered ~ 1.25".

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
FRPP C springs

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Cut stockers.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
love my eibach pro kit. No it does not provide a stanceworks style drop.. but it drops it a noticeable amount and maintains a quality ride.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But which of these is good for the track too? ford "c" springs?

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Again, cut stock.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
With factory iso's?

Sent from my XT907 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
+1 for steedas. I love mine. My ride quality improved with out a doubt when I put mine on and I it feels tighter in the corners. Also has a great stance for a did. Can tell its lowered but not slammed to where u have to avoid every pot hole and speed bump
Sent from my Nexus 4 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
299 Posts
I've been happy w/ my Eibach Sportlines, I'm using iso's, it has a nice noticeable drop from stock and seems to go ok at the track. I believe they quote 1.25 front and 1.75 rear drop, I think w/ the iso's in though it's not that much. My vote save your money for another mod...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts