Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get Maximum Motorsports brand spring isolators, they're the thickest ones out there.

.69" thickness front (.25" top, .44" bottom)
.56" thickness rear (.18" top, .38" bottom)

Solid urethane

That's almost an inch at the fenderwell (lever effect of the control arms) over not running isolators at all, and a half inch if you kept the stock ones in.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
I'm so confused right now. What's your question?

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
I'm so confused right now. What's your question?
He doesn't have one; he's telling people that if they put springs in that dumped them too low, they could get the car back up by swapping to MaxMo isos rather than having to change out springs.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
He doesn't have one; he's telling people that if they put springs in that dumped them too low, they could get the car back up by swapping to MaxMo isos rather than having to change out springs.
:facepalm:

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
I know the front ones were around $25 a little while ago.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
If the rear is low, then lower the front more to make it look right

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reactions: Nito2v

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Reps++

This could solve my H&R's being too low issue if that happens. Gotta install them first and see how it is. If it's too low I will pick these up.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reps++

This could solve my H&R's being too low issue if that happens. Gotta install them first and see how it is. If it's too low I will pick these up.
Mine were OK with just an X pipe, but when I put the longtubes on I needed a way to make up the difference without buying new springs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts