Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Looking At Lowering Springs, Shocks And Struts For My '03 GT.I've Already Decided On The Bilstein HD Shocks And Struts.I'm Thinking About Getting The H&R Race Spring.I Would Get The Super Sports But I'm Worried About Fu*kin Up My Body-Kit.What Springs Are The Best?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
its all a matter of opinion. If you get something from either, in no particular order, Eibach, H&R, or Ford racing you will be fine. Im currently running the eibach pro kit. it is just under 1.5 inches, something like 1.3, and i love it. i plan on pairing it with the eibach damper kit, which ive been told is basically the same thing as tokico, but tuned to work with the pro kit, and the eibach sway bar kit. that combo should be pretty mean on the streets for me

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
<---Loves H&R Race Springs

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
hes bein a smartass lol. there are a ton of threads on springs through out this forum, you can do a search on it and read all day about springs lol.

what are you lookin for in a set of springs?

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
I have H&R SS springs and love them. They are nice and stiff and give a great stance. Even better with the ISO's taken out, but you better have some smooth roads if you take the ISO's out. the Bar near the oil pan i think gets scraped often if an obstruction is more then several inches high or going over speed bumps. But all you have to do is go over the obstruction on an angle and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
yeah, when going lower then stock you really have to watch out. I can't tell you how many times i've seen a bump in the road and i've said "i'll make it" and i don't. haha. But i'm also in Michigan, and we have some pretty bad roads from winter. your in the south so you should be fine.

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
haha im in texas and our roads are frikin messed up. i cant even go over the gas filler thingys at gas stations, my car will hit those things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts