Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a some springs that will lower my car about an inch. i cant really go any lower because my headers already sit so low. i was wondering if u guys had a spring u would recommend?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Eibach Pro-Kit, but I think it's 1.1" or 1.5". Good springs though!

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
after seeing your car in those pictures, i releize how much better mine looks lowered, lowering springs will give you a great look, theres sooo much less wheel gap, i couldnt fit a tread depth measuring tool in mine if i wanted to, but ive never had any clearance issues or scraping going down the road whatsoever

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i think im goin to go with FRPP C springs. what would be a good set of shocks and struts to go along with it. its a DD but wiil get time at the track this year

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
most likely something like the QA1 adjustable drag shock, you can make it softer for DD, might as well get some upper and lower control arms why your at it, thats whats really hurting you

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
hotchiks makes really good control arms, and if you get a drag setup you can delete the lame ass quad shocks, if you dont want to get rid of the quad shocks, bliestein makes a good upgrade and there not all that expensive, check out steeda.com for some really good suspension parts, of course if you have questions about what your buying pass it thru us here first

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
no offense but i dont like the grills on your car, not trying to be a dick, and its your car so if you like it dont let me talk you out of it, just giving you my opinion

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya i planned on the control arms i heard the uppers arent really neccessary. just the lowers. but how will the QA1 shock handle on the street? rough? or not cuz they are adjustable??

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
we just did the c-springs on doc's mach. looks damn good, the rear is still settling and getting a little lower.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks good. does he have LT headers. cuz my MAC headers sit down low and i worry about clearance issues

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
get the uppers with the lowers, and the QA1s arent that bad but also do a good job when you put them at full drag, youll like them, i think tockio makes better drag shocks then what we have to that are adjustable, i think there on steeda.com to the D spec adjustables but i havent heard anything about how they work, saleenwolf on here as the QA1 adjustables and drag springs i beleive it is and he has no complaints

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
get the uppers with the lowers, and the QA1s arent that bad but also do a good job when you put them at full drag, youll like them, i think tockio makes better drag shocks then what we have to that are adjustable, i think there on steeda.com to the D spec adjustables but i havent heard anything about how they work, saleenwolf on here as the QA1 adjustables and drag springs i beleive it is and he has no complaints
ya ill look into all that stuff and c what all i can afford

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no offense but i dont like the grills on your car, not trying to be a dick, and its your car so if you like it dont let me talk you out of it, just giving you my opinion
ya they will be coming off when i get the KB because of the intercooler behingd the lower grill will restrict air flow.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts