Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Eibach Pro's they rent hard at all. Just get a spring compressor, to be safe, you really dont need one, and about 3 hours and you'll b good

·
Registered
962 Posts
H&R ss...

·
Registered
306 Posts
all you used was the eibach pro kit, no plates or anything? and how much of a drop is that.

CAUSE IT LOOKS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
H & R ss they are very nice

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im getting 600 bucks back from IRS and about another 500 from taxes...i think im going to spend about 500.....

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have the prokit in mine and I love it. I put in the Steeda X2 ball joints and it dropped it even more. If I take out the spacers and the isolators it will drop it another 1\2 inch. For a total of about 2 inches. Looks great but I drug everywhere.

·
Registered
131 Posts
H&R

·
Registered
225 Posts
I got the Eibach Pro springs... I love em... I read is some places that with the pro kit you dont need CC plates after the drop. Well I did.. wasnt a big deal really I bought em and put those on with minimal effort.
Installing the Eibachs though I didnt use a spring compressor at all. I found a walk through for the install on D&D garage i think is the site. Whoever did that done a great job. It made my spring install a breeze!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts