Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i installed my springs on the 15th, driver side is lower then passenger side, is this normal? are they still settling.
i can barely fit 2 fingers on front driver side, id say a finger and a half.
and on the passenger front its like 2 fingers and a half.
looks great lowered i wouldnt really mind but i mean do they still settle, ive been driving around?
rides the same imo wthout any shocks or struts, but im sure ill eventually get shocks and struts.

car has a nice rake to it right now.

pictures will be here soon once i can properly wash the car and get more things on, been modding a lot as of late :D

·
Zippy Zip Custom \/
1,167 Posts
I was looking at the sr springs, but wasn't sure about them. Keep us posted on how they turn out.

Sent from my phone, in your back seat...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so far so good i mean the cars lowered so thats all i cared about, perfect height so far not scraping on anything, rides the same, better on corners and taking turns faster for sure.

·
Registered
720 Posts
glad to hear that, keep us updated :)

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Start jumping up and down on the passenger side. :dunno

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
Our cars sit uneven sometimes. It use to drive me crazy but then I got use to it. My passenger is lower then my driver side.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i wonder if i should fit fat people on the right side of the car and have them sleep in there for a few days lolol :p

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics will be coming of the car once they settle, and once the weather stays sunny somewhat and i can clean the car and have a nice photoshoot lol, and get my other stuff installed :)

so ima just leave the mustang parked for a few days anyways because it snowed a bit again and i feel like driving my daily like a daily instead of driving my mustang every day lol.
i put my stock bullit wheels in the car, my old springs and just weight on the right side of the trunk and inside on the passenger floor.

should help right and not harm?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just bought these springs, they should get here Friday super pumped that you have them installed already and that you like them, def let us know how they continue to turn out.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
saw the car a few hours ago and looks like the passenger side settled a lot from just letting it sit with that weight.. cant wait for weather to get better so i can get decent pics of the car ;)

·
Zippy Zip Custom \/
1,167 Posts
Totally didn't think about this, now that you have everything back together you could always take ithe passenger side back out, pull the isos and see how that does.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Totally didn't think about this, now that you have everything back together you could always take ithe passenger side back out, pull the isos and see how that does.
good idea but way too early to do that lol give the springs time to settle first then worry about doing other things to it

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
:pics

·
Registered
720 Posts
yea, I need pics. I'm on the fence on whether I going to buy them. lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
These cars are notorious for the driver side lean.

Mine sits about 1/4 lower on drivers side. I bet everyones leans to the driver side if they measured.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts