Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've received a few emails and calls about what makes the ST Suspensions Coilovers a great kit so here are a few key points about the coilovers.

ST Suspensions is the owned by KW Automotive which owns KW Suspensions who is the OEM Supplier for MOPAR/VIPER and many raceteams around the world.

The ST coilovers are based on a KW V1 design. It does have a corrosion resistant galvanized housing unlike the KW stainless steel housing.

* Pre-Set Dampening by KW Engineers for a sporty yet comfortable ride quality

* Your street enthusiast looking to lower their car and maintain good ride quality

* Individually Height Adjustable

* Matched damper and spring rates

* Self centering dust boot for insured durability

* 5 year limited warranty

* Made in Germany

Pricing:

starting at $1030 with free shipping

If you have any questions please ask away

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
As far as your warranty, what happens if a coilover fails. What do you do for the customer? Do you make them send that one back before issuing a new coilover? Or do you ask for pictures before you can send them a new one?

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It will vary on each case to be completely honest. In most cases I will ask for a photo and figure out if it is something I can fix or if it's out of my hands I will send you over to ST's techs for further help. I believe ST will have you send it in before they replace if they can't repair.

I haven't had any of these be returned for warranty or unsatisfied customer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts