Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've had my 5.0 for about a month now and I've tried to slide it a couple of times now and it just falls on its face. Well last night I tried again and noticed a light flashing on the dash that looked similar to the traction control light but its not traction control cause I have it turned off. So would it be stability control, and if so how would I turn it off? TIA

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
From what I just read it is called "advance track" and it should be in your owners manual how to turn it off.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
There should be a button to the left of you shifter. Top button. Should be trac, hazards, trunk. Press and hold the top one for about a second or two and let go. Should see the headsup say AdvanceTrac Off and see a yellow incidicator witha car and 'S's behind it on the speedo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya you have to hold the traction control button for more then 5sec with your foot on the brake and no throttle. Thanks for the input guys

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tapping it twice fast with the car in neutral and your foot on the brake will put it in "Sport mode". Traction control off with stability control still on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts