1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
cams.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
you dont need 550 hp to get into the 10s... you can have 350 with the right suspension.. with cams you need heads for them attually perform good.. with cams come a **** loat of labor you gotta pay most people charge like 400 to but them in plus you gotta buy gaskets and all new bolts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
i would get rims because you have a long way to go to actually have to need blow cams..lol... be on the virg of gettin the blower..lol...

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
A lot of people are going to say go for the "go" before the "show". I went for the show before the go and have no regrets. I would rather drive a sharp looking car everyday than a stock looking one that kicked ass(knowing I would have both someday). it actually kept my interest in my car. fi you are all about the track then go for the cams first,if you care more about the "cruise in's" go for the rims

·
Registered
971 Posts
Correct me if Im wrong, but I dont think fi cams make much power with out the fi to go along with it.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
me to.. dude those numbers arent realistic at all so dont believe those numbers in that lil post at the top seriously... but have fun gettin raped..lol... you puttin all that money in just cams and no heads... your gonna be disappointed i think

1 - 20 of 25 Posts