Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need some feedback here. Gary at Brenspeed said the stage 3 Saleen S/C with the M/T streets will put my car between 11.5-12. I don't see it happening. What do yall think? 9.5 boost, 3.4" pulley and belt, steeda cai, 39 lbs injectors, keene bell boost a pump, vacuum line kit, and HTO spark plugs.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Theres alot of info missing here, like how much boost, driver skill, supporting mods, ect... But speaking generally, thats very doable. With a procharger @ 10psi on drag radials and a few supporting mods ( ie exhaust, gears, ect... ) your real close to 11.5.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
you could hit mid to high 11's with 4.5psi on a saleen blower

guy named polkthug on the saleen forums runs 11.6-11.7's with a 4.0" pulley (4.5psi)...its all about setup (suspension, tires, gears, driver, etc)

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
I need some feedback here. Gary at Brenspeed said the stage 3 Saleen S/C with the M/T streets will put my car between 11.5-12. I don't see it happening. What do yall think? 9.5 boost, 3.4" pulley and belt, steeda cai, 39 lbs injectors, keene bell boost a pump, vacuum line kit, and HTO spark plugs.

Easy!

Spiers drives his car to the track, 10.80's on dr's w/ Saleen s/c...

·
Registered
276 Posts
How good the driver is and the tires would affect it a lot

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
K I'll go with that one piece aluminum drive shaft and short shifter to start off with and see where we at. Then mabe some u/c and l/c arms.

·
Registered
488 Posts
With a decent driver mod you should defiantly be in the 11 second zone. Get your launches down and you could see 11.5-11.7 area.

·
Registered
92 Posts
LCA's will help your track times a lot more than a short shifter will.
And, yes, it is very doable to get those times.
I used the M/T ET Streets on the stock 17x8's and cut a 1.68 60' my very first try. That was with a minimal burn out and 4k rpm + clutch drop

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for yall's fast answers. As far as street tires go what can i put on the stock rims that will be decent for the road as far as racing from a light and everyday driving. Don't want to be sliding all over the place in the rain.:(

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you want great tires for racing on the street on warm, dry weather then get Nitto 555R's. If you care more about all around handling, I have friend with Nitto Invo's that love them. BFG's are also good tires

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
have you had it tuned on a dyno yet ? knowing you rwhp would be good

1 - 20 of 27 Posts