Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i get like a 3000 stall will that effect my daily driving that much. and would it effect me racing from like 40 rolls?

·
Registered
985 Posts
if i get like a 3000 stall will that effect my daily driving that much. and would it effect me racing from like 40 rolls?
Are you going to put it in a Mustang or a '40 Rolls?

J/K, it shouldn't cause you any problems. You should already be above 3k on a 40 roll.

·
Registered
13,628 Posts
It should act pretty normal under regular driving conditions and should hit like a freight train when you floor it. Do yourself a favor, stay away from TCI if you are planning to make healthy HP numbers. They tend not to hold up well in high HP applications. My suggestion is to get a Precision Industries triple disc unit. It is a pinkish-purpleish color that's hard to look at, but once it's in no one will know.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
In normal driving I doubt you'd even notive a 3000 stall. And it should help even in riceboy roll racing ;)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ive noticed that they have a 9.5" converter and im seeing some 10.5"s how many inches would our cars be. and do you guys recomend a 3000 or would u reccomend going bigger or smaller?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts