Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my rims and got 700 dollars for them... Since my motor is out I figured a stall would be a great idea to throw in....
Then a 5 speed went through my head. I like to race at the track so I figured a stall would be the way to go, and also a tad cheaper.

What do you guys think would be the way to go in this situation. :dunno

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Any car thats not a weekend street/strip car, or a full out drag car... 5speed is going to be more fun.

If your just in it for ET then stall+auto

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting... Good find 236. You ever see any reviews on revmax?

And ESG I want to throw down better ETs.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was but not anymore. I will drive it occasionally such as our local meets but other than that not so much anymore... So ESG what stall would you recommend... I know the supercharger has good low end numbers so I don't see a need for a 3500+ in my case.. I am probably wrong and you will correct me though lol

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
ESG, so your saying I as well should do a 3600 instead of a 3200.?
if your revving out to like 6500 and its a strip car or meet only car like you said...why not go 4000?

only thing is if you shift at like 5500, when you shift into next gear your rpms may come down to like 3.5k so thats why i asked how high your going to be making power. is this with that supercouple motor?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
if your revving out to like 6500 and its a strip car or meet only car like you said...why not go 4000?

only thing is if you shift at like 5500, when you shift into next gear your rpms may come down to like 3.5k so thats why i asked how high your going to be making power. is this with that supercouple motor?
Why not go Manual VB and brake?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
its my DD, would love a 4k stall to get me off the line :yes
Most of the DD's around here (car club guys and girls) are either 35-38-4k , then again I live in Texas we tend to do things bigger :p

1 - 20 of 84 Posts