Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Cut my springs 1 1/4 coil in the front, 1 coil in the back. . I love the cut springs it looks 1000X better and handles quite a bit nicer. Everyday driving is fine if your smart about bumps... and I have bigass long tubes.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
pictures :)...im wanting to do the same, ill just around to it when i do my brakes

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
danggggggg!!!!!!!!! its looks sharp!!! :)...i wannacut mine tomorrow now haha

Reactions: Matt.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
matt your car is one of my favorite sixxers, also i'd be pissed they moved you from your home (v6 section) to this section lol, only visual thing i'd change about your car is to paint the wheels black.

the handling on the cut springs is really better than before cut?

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
matt your car is one of my favorite sixxers, also i'd be pissed they moved you from your home (v6 section) to this section lol, only visual thing i'd change about your car is to paint the wheels black.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts

lower center of gravity...it does wonders :yes

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
You should get some 18" hypercoated saleens :yes

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
Nice! Love the color! :shiftyeyes

.....or you could go with black Saleens....:shiftyeyes

I like the cowl hood as well... Although my first choice would be the regular GT + scoop hood...

What tip size are those? They look deadly! ....in a good way;)

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks freakin sweet! how much clearance does the long tubes have?
Haven't measured but not alot haha. I have yet to go over a speed bump with it lowered it, Ive scrapped a little at stock height so im going to avoid them .

Nice! Love the color! :shiftyeyes

.....or you could go with black Saleens....:shiftyeyes

I like the cowl hood as well... Although my first choice would be the regular GT + scoop hood...

What tip size are those? They look deadly! ....in a good way;)
3.5 inch rolled tips, I need a new bumper badly. Shaved cobra bumperin the future?

The 95 cobra r hood I think is one of the cleanest/ meanest looking hoods for our cars, so I went with it rather than the scoop. I dont like the fake plastic vents, which is why im also going to get bullitt side scoops in the future.

And black saleens are sexy :D

·
Registered
398 Posts
Haven't measured but not alot haha. I have yet to go over a speed bump with it lowered it, Ive scrapped a little at stock height so im going to avoid them .
hmmm mine have about 4-4.5" stock height havent had trouble wit speed bumps. i was going to cut springs too but i dont want to go too low. roads around the house are pretty bad. did u leave the isos in or take them out? i may have to only go 1" lower :( but 1.5" drop does look sexy.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hmmm mine have about 4-4.5" stock height havent had trouble wit speed bumps. i was going to cut springs too but i dont want to go too low. roads around the house are pretty bad. did u leave the isos in or take them out? i may have to only go 1" lower :( but 1.5" drop does look sexy.
I took the isos out, and used a little duct tape to prevent the metal from rubbing. Dropping the car 1" might not sound like alot but you'll like it. Dropping the car 1-2 might not seem like a big drop, but it makes a hell of a difference in person.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts