Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is kind of an odd ball off the wall post for me since I am neither seeking nor giving any real useful information but I wanted to take a quick second to come over here and say hello to everyone. Too often it seems the 4 cylinder mustangs get forgotten about, but they will always have a fond spot in my heart. Growing up, I remember my dad driving a brand new 1977 4 cylinder mustang II. That car lasted forever (over 200,000 miles on the same motor) and then again, when I was 16, I learned to drive on a 1983 4 banger. I guess it's no suprise I am now here and still a lover of the mustang today. Who knows, perhaps there will be another older 4 cylinder in my future. Looks as though my next project may have to be another '77 for my dad. If anyone else cares to share how he or she became a lover of this fine american auto, feel free to post it up or contact me. Have a great day.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have owned a mustang all my life different years at different times. They are the best car ever , 4's 8's - don't matter they will always be my favorite.

·
2008 Hammock Rodeo Champ
1,227 Posts
dad had a 65 vert when i was a kid. only one the family ever had. but, growing up, stangs were my "dream car." everyone else wanted to play with the lambo, or the ferrari. me, i wanted to push around the mustang while makin "vroom vroom" noises. i STILL don't have one. but i'm looking real hard. i'm picky, and i keep changing my mind on what i want. (2.3 or 5.0) i've been looking for quite some time now, but nothing has really jumped out and screamed "buy me." i just want my first time to be special, like prom night.

:humpnana

·
Registered
44 Posts
stangless B

i got a 89lx convertible w/fresh paint...needs a wet sand and has been in storage since november of 06...4banger....i only want 3grand for it. 89,xxx miles original

let me kno pm me for more info?

·
2008 Hammock Rodeo Champ
1,227 Posts
stangless B

i got a 89lx convertible w/fresh paint...needs a wet sand and has been in storage since november of 06...4banger....i only want 3grand for it. 89,xxx miles original

let me kno pm me for more info?
thanks for the offer. but i'm extrememly anti vert. don't ask why... they just don't do it for me. plus, i'm really just looking for a project. something that runs, but doesn't NEED to be in running condition. i've got a daily driver that should last me until the rapture. so, i'm not looking to spend that much. thanks anyway. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
no prob......i dont like verts tomuch eather it just sittin around takin up space in the garage now....i have a lx/notchback so im tryin to get rid of it..y have 2 mustangs? besides the vert is an auto......my notch is gettin the 2.3T sooooooo...need to make room

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
dude i love mustang II`s, but a 4 banger one?.......thats pushin it!

hahaha jk, any car with a pony, no matter what! will always be bad ass!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts