Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this morning i smoked a street lite pole with my 06 gt, the light pole snapped completely off at the base and broke into a bunch of pieces when it hit the ground, the stang has alot of broken front right parts, hood fender coil springs bent lower control arm busted leaking fluids busted out headlights and turn signals... the blackbillet grill is still a ok haha i will bee postin some photos here in a bit

·
The Mustang Shop
445 Posts
That sucks, glad your ok. Care to give us more details on how it happened.

·
Registered
889 Posts
sucks to hear that. Glad you are OK though. Parts are replaceable

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so how do you get a URL for an image?
oh and how it happend... a bit too much of the right foot on the skinny pedal

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
does that link that i put on there work? to see the photos

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i guess the inspector wont be here till next week sometime so i guess it will just sit i'm guessing its going to be totalled anyone think the same?

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I would say almost 100% they will total that, if not you need to push them to because there is noy way that you didnt mess up your drivetrain.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
2 weeks after I bought my car some hommer pulled out infront of me and I smoked him with the rf of my car. It looked close to yours, only mine broke the RF control arm, and had the wheel pushed back a good 2 inches, My hood wasn't messed up like yours, but they where able to fix it. It spent the whole summer in the shop, and came to just under 10k.

I know my INS company told me the repairs had to be 70 percent of the value of the car in order to total it. I didn't have any air bags go off either..

Im with State Farm.

Good luck, glad your ok.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Actually after looking at your Pics alittle closer, dont take this the wrong way, yours is way more messed up then mine was.. the fact that its all bent up where the strut mounts is bad..

sorry man.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Most Likely going to be Totaled, The shockwave and impact travels throught the panels, so even your doors and other panels might not fit fthe same, as far as the drive train, the engine might be good But looks like the car too a big hit..... on the other hand Ill buy the Shifter and the SCT tuner if u part it out : )

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well if it is totalled i'm going to see how much they want to sell it back for because the motor runs good still and it drives the only thing is the turning haha but theres still a good amount of parts on it that are still great

1 - 20 of 65 Posts