Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm half way threw the pi intake swap. Can't wait to get finished. It got dark outside, so i have to wait till friday to start again. i've got a good view of my engine. got all the plugs off, npi intake out, and my radiator pulled.
My question is, what would happen if i didn't drill a spot for the second sensor right away? kinda want to get this thing put back together, and wanna know what will happen if i run it unplugged for a few days. I've heard of other people doing this, but wanted to know if it will be a problem. My engine is soooo dirty. It looks like christina aguilera a few years ago:D

·
Premium Member
14,288 Posts
I'm half way threw the pi intake swap. Can't wait to get finished. It got dark outside, so i have to wait till friday to start again. i've got a good view of my engine. got all the plugs off, npi intake out, and my radiator pulled.
My question is, what would happen if i didn't drill a spot for the second sensor right away? kinda want to get this thing put back together, and wanna know what will happen if i run it unplugged for a few days. I've heard of other people doing this, but wanted to know if it will be a problem. My engine is soooo dirty. It looks like christina aguilera a few years ago:D
:hitit

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will when it's finished. I can't wait to get it cleaned. I should of waited to do the swap... just realized how easy it would of been to switch tb/ plenum, and injectors right now too!

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just finished up a few hours ago. Was finishing in the rain, so i didn't have any time for pictures tonight. It took way too long to do. Anything that could of gone wrong did. Since i already had it off, i decided to replace the water pump too. I started at about 2 and finished at 11pm. I hope i don't have any leaks! I'll start it up and check tomorrow afternoon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts