Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a fox yesterday on craigslist, and my impulses and car addiction kicked in. its a 92 gt convertible. stock motor. i think 101K miles. it needs a lot of little stuff here and there, but it will keep me busy. i must say, this car is super slow. i thought my black fox was slow, but it feels like a viper compared to this one. now i need a car lot that holds 6 cars, lol.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
any long term goals? looks nice

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no goals yet. im just fixing the broken stuff first, especially the headlights. im not forgetting about my other fox, thats my real love, lol. now when i order stuff i have to get one thing for each car, i treat them like kids.

the guy i bought it from has a hatchback roller also, so i got stuck with his old stuff. he took the ponies off of this one.

·
Registered
408 Posts
My heart aches whenever I see a stock 5.0 engine :( I wish I could make mine do 500+hp looking like that, stock air box n all. Shame that's not possible unless i blow it or have it so enlarged it sticks out the hood

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
runs good, but needs an alignment. the previous owner changed all the bushings and balljoints in the front, but im pretty sure he didnt get it aligned. and for some reason the overdrive doesnt want to kick in like it should. im going to change all the fluids, and see how it runs, if not im getting a torque convertor and a transmission rebuild.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
lol gotta love them impulse buys ://

·
Atomized
1,397 Posts
Noice man. I just bought a 2002 grand am for 1800 bucks. Polished it, Buffed the head lights and did a wheel bearing and I think It's gonna sell today for 3500 :)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
She goes back and forth between her Monte Carlo and her Stang. She can't put the top down with our son in the back til he gets older, so I get to drive it to work about half the time. Since it's a stick, the Monte is easier for her, so she usually only drives it on super nice days, especially if it's my 2 days a week to pick him up from daycare.

·
Registered
12 Posts
nice

Hey That red pony Is bad a$$, it Just need some love and care... i also bought a pony in Craigslist ...... 90 white 5.0........ they took the fuel injection and threw a carb.....it needed a lot of little things , its looks like i just need to do the rear main and the rest of the seals,its a leaker....

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well the molestation has began. got some cobras (yes i want to be like everyone else). these are actually made my ford and are 4 lug. also picked up a 70mm tb, but im waiting to get a intake to put that on. changed the oil and radiator fluid (there was mud looking stuff in the radiator).now i need opinions, should i get new clear headlights, or get the smoked ones like the ones i have on my black one?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
wow... looks really nice cleaned up and with those rims, i would say go with the clear.

BTW your black one is awesome

1 - 16 of 16 Posts