Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the 17 " o.e. smoked bullits wheels on my silver 04 mustang... i was thinking of going with 18" chrome wheels.... which do you guys think would look better.. stay with the 17's or go with the 18"... going to lower the car about 1.5" also... come guys, need some help to decide...

·
Registered
371 Posts
My friend has an 03 and we have been studying on this thing for like a month. we both decided that 18" bullits deep dish in the back chrome with a lowering kit looks the best. just an opinion but the ones ive seen set up like that are awesome

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
i have 17" black bullits on my car and it is lowered, and i personally really like the bullit wheels, but i have heard that the 18's ride really rough.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
go wit 17s. 18s are to big and heavy IMO

·
Registered
32 Posts
18's will look the best imo, but if you have a v6 thats alot to get moving in a hurry. also if you got it lowerd youd probably have to go with low profile tires which is pricey and really feels like crap if you drive it alot

·
Banned
808 Posts
i have 17" black bullits on my car and it is lowered, and i personally really like the bullit wheels, but i have heard that the 18's ride really rough.
18s rode better than the stock rims on my 02

·
Banned
808 Posts
the 18's are deff. heavier
i wish i woulda got 17s

1 - 10 of 10 Posts