Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok turds. Let's talk steamers. I know the really good ones, but I want to know the under $200 models. Who has experience with them, or has heard anything about them? I don't want to spend an ass ton, but something that will help with interior cleaning would be nice.

So, lay it on me whores.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First off, where the hell you been?

Second, I plan to get this eventually: Little Green® ProHeat® Deep Cleaner | Bissell Carpet Deep Cleaning Machine
Worry work was crazy, then I went on leave for a week. I will try to be on more often! LOL At least I know I was missed.

Oh, I already have that btw. Works good, but I want a steamer for cleaning plastics and such.

I'm not sure he's talking about this kind of steamer though.

They have this now..

Bissell AutoCare ProHeat® Deep Cleaner | Handheld Deep Carpet Cleaning Machine
You are correct I was not talking about that.

Here is what I mean

Wagner 915 On-Demand Power Steamer

McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner Yellow

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
Great thread James. I have been wanting one also. And also I missed you :hug. :lol

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww, thanks!!! :lol

I opened the package last night. Everything is fine. I am going to try it today! Except I had ten packages with samples and I forgot what the product you sent was. :lmao I iz retard.

·
I'm, Ron Burgundy?
6,908 Posts
Mine should have been the spechulest. :( Glossworkz

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was and is the spechulest!!!! Actually one of the ones I am looking forward to using. I just half retarded lately.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I would like to know about this too. I never even knew there were models out there for this price range. I figured they were all too much.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I read over @AG that Harbor Freight carries the McCulloch and you can download a $20 coupon.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why do you need a steamer? Trying to get the wrinkles out your seats? :D
:lol Yep! Actually steamers work great at cleaning interiors and engines.

I would like to know about this too. I never even knew there were models out there for this price range. I figured they were all too much.
I went and looked at one at Lowes the other day. It was the Wagner 915. I came very close to buying it. It is by the wallpaper steamers. I did not because I wanted to get more info first.

I read over @AG that Harbor Freight carries the McCulloch and you can download a $20 coupon.
Thanks! I will go check it out in person.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I have the Shark handheld and it works great...Does a good job in the kitchen too...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts