Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have both of them and was wondering about the install...Never installed them before...I read the directions but just wondering everyone experience with them...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I installed mine last week and it took me like 4 hours plus some tweaking. when you're putting the quadrant in, i recommend using some washers of some sort to keep it aligned on the two cylinders. other than that its pretty easy

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
yes its a pretty simple install, just takes a bit because of working in a tight space. getting the old quadrant off was the hardest part because of the pins holding it in place!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
its the piece that is attached to the clutch pedal assembly...the clutch cable comes through the firewall and hooks to the top of the quadrant. When you press the clutch pedal down, the quadrant rotates and pulls the cable in

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone have any pictures of the install?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Well .... What about the two holes in the quad? I no one is for the main shaft but what about the other hole ... does it go on the shaft the stock adjuster came off of or does it just sit on top of the shaft?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yep on that post sticking out​

1 - 9 of 9 Posts