Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got steeda front srpings and I was wondering how many coils do I cut off the rear to make it even, and do I cut from the top or the bottom?

·
Sheep
1,033 Posts
thats kinda harsh dude

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey broseph, I took the isolators out of the back and it sat a little more level. Probably not what you're looking for but it's better than having them in.

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
I've never looked up Steada springs before. Steeda Sport, Competition or Drag springs? The Sport and Competition lower the car 1 to 1 1/4" inches. The Drag springs not much at all. I would assume you have the 650# Sport springs and not the 850-1050# Competition springs. I've also never cut springs before so someone else will need to answer how much to cut off. I'd start at a half coil. You can alway cut more but its really hard to add.

I don't know how your car is going to handle with those springs. The Sport spring are supposed to be paired with 250# springs on the back but the stock springs are only rated at 210#.

P.S. I throught the Drag springs were interesting. The two rear springs are different weights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts