Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like it says. I dont deal with them too much, but i have purchased subframe connectors, 2 Tri-ax shifters, shift knob. So the tri-ax i have now is broken. I call them up and Franks answers. Real awesome guy. I tell him i have a bent spring, would like to purchase a rebuild kit. He tells me, its better to let them rebuild it. Well...i have always wanted a MGW. So i say, im not paying you to rebuild it when i can, i'll just buy a MGW. I was being a real a**-hole ( hard to belive right ) And this frank guy is being totally cool. Tells me im free to choose whatever i want, but would like to push me away from MGW, due to the amount of adjustments and he would be willing to warranty my shifter if i pay shipping. Now this shifter is almost 2yrs old and Steeda still does a free rebuild. Cost me about 20.00 to ship and back. So i wait about 2 weeks. Now im kinda get cautious. About to call....when i get it today. NOW THIS IS CUSTOMER SERVICE....come to find out the postage i put on it was ok for a dry shifter in pieces. Franks rebuilds it and then it gets shipped back to him says its too heavy for my postage. Well, Steeda pays to ship it back to me at NO charge. Not a single word ever said. They rebuild the entire thing, new springs, washer seats, bolts, washers, NEW HANDLE as well. I just would like to give Steeda a HUGE THUMBS UP. I work for Ford and am a SVT tech....every Mustang from now on will be getting a recommendation for steeda. Thanks again Frank!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have bought a Tri-Ax Shifter from them and still very happy with it. Even got a card from the sales rep with a thanks for buying from us. Prices on some things seem a little high, but from what I have seen and heard from friends, top notch.

·
Registered
980 Posts
I like how you say they're amazing, yet you posted a thumbs down with the thread post haha. I know it's an accident, but meh. I'm looking to get a Steeda Tri-Ax hopefully soon.

·
Registered
288 Posts
+ 1000000000000, steeda has great high quality parts, and awesome customer service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts