Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...tax return came today so I'm ready to splurge on some suspension goodies:D Just wondering if anyone knew where the cheapest place to purchase them is. Thanks for all the help!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Sport springs
2. d specs
3. heavy duty strut mounts
4. panhard rod
5. frt/ rear swaybar

I'm pretty sure that'll use up all of the funds I have for now

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
1. Sport springs
2. d specs
3. heavy duty strut mounts
4. panhard rod
5. frt/ rear swaybar

I'm pretty sure that'll use up all of the funds I have for now
I think the BMR Handling kit has all that but its in the $1500 range from lethalperformance.com

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought about the BMR kit, but really dont know anyone whos running it.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
aside from the Tokico D Specs, my whole suspension is BMR the only thing i haven't gotten around to upgrading is the rear sway bar. i have no problems at all, i hug turns and have zero wheel hop on launch

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
I've heard nothing but praises on it. I would have it but it turns out that i owe on my taxes this year instead of getting a refund:mad:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:humpnana nothin like taking it in the tailpipe from uncle sam...that sucks. Hey smallz, you ever taken your stang on roadcourse/auto x? I'm gonna try to do a few events this year just for shits and giggles

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
:humpnana nothin like taking it in the tailpipe from uncle sam...that sucks. Hey smallz, you ever taken your stang on roadcourse/auto x? I'm gonna try to do a few events this year just for shits and giggles
lol nope its my daily driver, those courses put a real hurtin on the car haha. I also have an auto so it's not as fun. A local guy here has a Steeda Club Racer, the car is amazing he auto crosses it all season. It's LOTS of fun, if I had a manual i'd do it once or twice

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
check out stangsuspension.com.

If you would like let me know what you want. I might be able to get you a deal.
Thanks. I looked at the website and they seem to be pretty reasonable. I'm looking to get steeda sport springs, tokico dspecs, steeda hd strut mounts, steeda adj panhard bar, and possibly steeda frt/rear swaybars. Let me know if you have a connection:cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts