Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have these?
did u feel a difference after installing them?

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I have them and my steering feels really good now, but I had bad ball joints before installing them and also replaced all the bushings at the same time.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does it make your steering alot tighter or...?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have them and my car feels great, however I changed out a lot of suspension parts at the same time so I can't say how much the x2's and the bumpsteer kit changed handling feel.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
i thin you would get a tighter steer from polly rack bushing and polly controll arm bushings ,, do them while you have it all apart ,, when i did mine i used the moog balljoints they are good quality and i did Energy Suspension controll arm, rack an pinion ,strut tower and coil spring isolator bushings all at the same time and wow! made a massive change in how it drives

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
i thin you would get a tighter steer from polly rack bushing and polly controll arm bushings ,, do them while you have it all apart ,, when i did mine i used the moog balljoints they are good quality and i did Energy Suspension controll arm, rack an pinion ,strut tower and coil spring isolator bushings all at the same time and wow! made a massive change in how it drives
I did the same except I used Prothane bushings for most and aluminum in the rack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts