Modded Mustang Forums banner

61 - 61 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, it would. I have seen a couple of swaps like this in a T-bird or Cougar. Not sure about the computer though since the 95 is still OBD1.
About the 95 Tbird! To my understanding they're OBD2. Cant remember if it's a 95& 1/2 year switch to OBD2? Some areOBD1 & some are OBD2? My 95 Tbird aka " Tweety Bird" is OBD2. THANKS FOR THE GREAT WRITE UP! I'm not very familiar with these mod motors! So the education I've been getting got me curious? My Tbird failed it's emissions! EGR issues. Trying to figure out how to get to it's remove cowl, intake manifold, TB & plenum!! WTH! So decided if going that far! I'll do it right! And do the PI swap! After all if breaks fix it! My concept to that, is fix it better, badder & faster, than the way it came! While looking for PI parts needed! I came across a 97 Mark Viii! Hey I read about them!! Some so WAS going to get the short block for $125.00 $25.00 core! Hell a Teskid motor!! I'm getting it ! Thinking how can get complete motor for $225.00 & 40.00 core. After reading yours & another guy's thread. I'm sold got 2 hour drive to go pull it. May be tranny too? Wth hell I'll still do the PI swap. Fix my Tbird. While I rebuild the Mark Viii motor. So not bad purchase for total of $400.00- 500.00.

61 - 61 of 61 Posts