Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might get a new head unit for X-mas to replace my CD eating stock monster :eek:, and I was wondering if you handy gents had any suggestions?

Here are the musts:

Ipod interface
Double Din
Touch Screen CD/DVD
Sub output w/independent controller

Here are the options that I would like but don't have to have:

Navigation
Removable Faceplate
Remote Control

Looking to stay around or under that $800 mark, cheaper w/o Nav

All Opinions Welcome! :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
I've got this, Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD. I could of sworn i had pictures of it on my car on my computer but i can't find them anywhere.

·
Registered
978 Posts
damn that thing is expensive Molitor!! did you pay 1100 bucks for it?? i only paid 550 for mine and i love that thing! but yours is nice too!! :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
umm I paid like just under $900 without the nav unit, ill buy that part later lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
i feel ya, but its still nice though.

·
Registered
812 Posts
mmmhmmm, I have the bypass so I can watch movies while I drive :p

·
Registered
978 Posts
thats what i had to do, the guy tried to give me **** about doing it but............i just pulled out the webpage printout and showed him how to do it and he was like "cool, no problem then!!" its so funny too cuz that is the first thing people ask me when we go riding around (when i was home) "can we watch a movie on this thing?" uh, yeah.....grab one out the back seat and fire it up. still favorite movie running through that thing is Transformers. sounds so BA!!

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
either the alpine or pioneer,you cant go wrong,both are really good products,i love pioneer headunits,but i love the alpines line of speakers ,components and subs

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I have the Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD. It is last years model of the 4100 shown above. I really like it, and found it at a Best Buy and after haggaling got it installed for $400. :D

Sorry for the non close up pic.

Reactions: 01BlackGT

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
^:lmao you and I have like the same damn car. That's what I have in mine...

Reactions: 01BlackGT

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
That's becuase we cool like that!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts