Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can i get a mm sticker, i have seen soume pic's of cars on here that n they have a mm sticker on there car, n i would like to know were i can get one.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
go into your private message box (PM) hit "compose"

type "mdvaldosta" <-- owner of site and give him your address.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
he just gives away free MM stickers like the one AB99 has on his windshield?!?!?!

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
yes, depending on if your an active forum user.

which you both are.

he is a busy man so it may take a while for him to get to you.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
he just gives away free MM stickers like the one AB99 has on his windshield?!?!?!
i beleve that costs 15 the ones that r free r the quarter window ones.
at least that is the way it used to be.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
yes, depending on if your an active forum user.

which you both are.

he is a busy man so it may take a while for him to get to you.
thats awesome!! come spring id be reppin MM all around monmouth county at the meets around here

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
yeah 1/4 windows are free. i made mine locally at a vinyl shop. i have posted the font and lengths/height etc. around the forums if yall want to make your own. cost was $20 applied

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
here are the specs
here are so many fonts to choose from with the vinyls too. The dimensions for my windshield banner are :

-Font is "Highway Gothic Medium Lenghtened"
-Letter height is 2.5" and the M and M are .25" vertical stretch.
-The banner length is 42"

The shop that made it for me charged $15 to type it up, print it out, cut it out. for $5 more, the applied it for me. So they are fairly cheap to get made and applied.

I personally love the idea of the 1/4 panel windows, they would be kickass for the members not wanting to pop their windshield's cherry, and I know one of my friends in Columbus, GA would take 2 1/4 panel decals.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
doc, you happen to know any vinyl shops around here?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
thanks, i wanna get the windshield one cuz i cant use the quarter panel ones cuz well i dont have quarter panel windows anymore lol (louvers cover them)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts