Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I have a mineral grey mustang an 02. I have a rocker panel stripe that is like that. I have recently added a mach one chin spoiler and grill and taillight tint. I am wondering what you guys think of me putting this sticker on. Black Mustang Hood Decal (99-04 GT) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! ik the sticker is black and my rocker stripe is not but do you think since my grill is in the middle and is black that it would not look bad? I just want some input. also if you don't think it would not what mustang letter sticker in the back bumper would look best if any? ok well idk why my picture wont work so i will just put a link. Login | Facebook
let me know if the pic and link dont work.

thanks

·
Registered
356 Posts
stickers make it go faster :yes ... I dont know about the stripe in the middle, but I would do the letters on the back bumper. I got the stainless steel bumper inserts and it make the rear look really nice, and stands out from the others in my area

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok well i am just curious cuz my side rocker stripe is a little lighter than the color of my car. and then i want to get a hood scoop and put the black stripe on the front just in front of the scoop. would that look good even tho the rocker stripe is different color?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Look in my garage and it will give you an idea of the stripe on the hood. As of the rocker, im not sure how it would look with that color.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think i might just get it and see. worst case it looks goofy, but i would not think it would. the grill and stuff are all black and i have smoked headlights. so it would match the front and center. just the rocker would be a little different.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts