Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so...i'm new here. don't wanna be that guy that comes and asks stuff like "what should i buy next?", "what gears should i get?", etc...

i've done some lookin aroun in the forum, and hear a lot about sticky threads being helpful. so iguess i do have a stupid question after all....where are the stickies?!

thanks guys....:eek:

·
Registered
806 Posts
sticky threads are threads that always stay at the top of the list, with the goal of having people read those before they post anything.

to give them a little knowledge as soon as the join.

and welcome to the site!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
very top of the thread section. it says sticky right beside it. theres one that says putting an eaton super charge from a cobra on your 2v. in the 99-04 section.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oooh, gotcha....shows a little thumb tack thing.

haha, yah...thanks guys. i'll deff read those before asking any MORE stupid questions haha

any quick advice though? brank new/bone stock/'02 GT...

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
woo another 02 gt! hahaha. full exhaust is what im doing first then maybe gears. thats all im gonna do till im out of college, then im buying a termi :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, yah....$$$

i want to do full exhaust too, just having a hard time deciding what setup i want (so many options and opinions out there). thinking MAC ceramic headers, midpipe with cats (undecided whether i want an X or H pipe...then i have to decide which make, etc), and SLP loundmouth 1 caback!

redoin the whole intake system over spring break: MAC CAI, 70mm TB, C&L plenum.

then probebly the exhaust sometime in april hopefully

over summer break i want to beef up suspention and transmition (4.10 gears, control arms, sport springs, caster/cambler plates, tower brace, etc...)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh..and another random question:

i can't get my pictures to show up! not in my signature or my profile pic...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts