Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have replaced the rad, the fuel pump, the #8 coil. i have all the air out of the lines. but the computer on it at my cousins ford dealership. but the car still boggs when the supercharger hits on. runs fine nutil i hit the gas and the boost starts to go up. the computer said #8 coil so i replaced that. the plugs r only 6thousand miles old. i cant seem to fix the problem. any help please.. also my buddy has a 03 conv cobra to, having the same problem. same bogging issue.

·
Registered
169 Posts
maybe a vacuum issue?

or possibly a boost bleed valve issue?

·
Registered
169 Posts
also post the dtc's that are coming up on the scanner it also could be that your not getting enough fuel to accomidate the air that the s/c is forcing in.i would say maf but if that were malfunctioning it would definately send a dtc, pull the codes again and post them,that will help come up with more ideas.

·
Registered
169 Posts
ever figure it out?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sparkplugs yup. new ones in the car runs awesome.. i dont know what was wrong with the old ones. they did not look bad and the gaps where fine. but the car runs great. called my budy told him and he replaced his and his car runs like new to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts