Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to change my exhaust. I'm running the Bullitt exhaust on a fairly stock AUTO GT. I added the Bullitts last summer and could tell a good difference between them and my factory exhaust. The only changes I've really done is K&N Intake with SCT tuner. After friends of mine suggested I need it to sound a little better I decided to look into exhausts. The Stinger and FR500s seem to be my top picks. Magnaflow and Flowmaster was automatically voted out because no matter what their on they sound the same. Ive had just a few people say the Stingers are louder than the FR500s and some say Fr500s are louder. My car gets drove everyday and I'm not wanting something to be obnoxious with drone and the Stingers I've heard has a history of having a drone. I've listened to sound clips on youtube and I'm really leaning toward the 500s. Does anyone have any feedback to help me make my decision?

·
Registered
292 Posts
The stingers sound really good everywhere except 1700-2000 RPM, the drone really bad in that RPM band. If I had to do it over again I would not get them because of the drone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts