Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the track sat. wasnt even going to run the car but couldnt resisit when my buddy showed up with his 02 z28... made 3 runs. best: 8.977 @ 80 2.0 60.. then pulled a 8.999 @ 80 with another 2 sec 60... z28 only beat me by 1/2 a car (he ran 8.7 @ 83) he has LT's, full exhaust, and he thrown in 4 degrees i know of... dont think its too shabby for a STOCK car. i believe one of those C&L's and a 93 tune with get me past him... i just need .3 tenths... bastard.. he's running 8.0 class this season to BASTARD

·
Registered
870 Posts
In my area the only track thats open regularly is irwindale (1/8th) the first time i went i forgot to turn off the TCS :laugh: i ran a 9.7. My best time to date before the 4.10 and mgw install was 8.9. Hoping to see a 8.6-8.7 this coming thursday. Going to get a set of bogarts and some MTs and see if i can get into the low 8's all motor. A couple of more bolt ons will go on the car before i boost it :D

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i know... i thought that all 5sp gt's came with 3.55's... i was pissed when i looked under the car. debating on whether or i keep the stock posi or upgrade to a eaton or detroit... might run richmond's light weight gear set... want the intake/pullies first!

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
has anyone seen what 4.10's will do to a stock car (as in actuall dropped times)? i anticipate 8.7-8.6 as well.... prolly 8.4 with and intake and tune... yeeeaaa baby... ITS CALLED PROGRESS!!!! i think thats what we all strive for. it wouldnt be fun if you did it all at once... you'd be to rich for a mustang anyway... working mans muscle car

·
Registered
870 Posts
yea i know... i thought that all 5sp gt's came with 3.55's... i was pissed when i looked under the car. debating on whether or i keep the stock posi or upgrade to a eaton or detroit... might run richmond's light weight gear set... want the intake/pullies first!
As did I, i thought that they came with them but it was a $100 dollar option

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
daaaamnn 100 bucks... now i have to spend 200+

1 - 11 of 11 Posts