Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant find any stock hood liners online, is that something I can order from a ford dealership or cant I find a brand new one period. Mine is in ruff shap :( and looks like total crap. Also I want to find a stock chin for my front bumper, mine has got some scuffs on it and that bugs me too. Ive seen ones on AM but they look like a gloss black and I dont want that, I want the stock one made by ford. any ideas?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Contact Tousley Ford. If you go to Tousley Ford Parts Depot they have an online place you can get parts @10% over cost. That is where I got my 03 chin from.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wished they had pics of there parts on the website, I like to see what im buying, but hell they are in MN so I could always go there once I get home

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I always call them to place my orders. That way I make sure I get everything I need.

Reactions: Molitor

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i'd do that too. Ive gotten a few other tips from 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club too, but thanks for a local dealer, + reps

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmm, didnt work for me now, but it did before, their site must be down

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey i just tried that link but it didnt work for me. is the site still up and running?
dude I love that body kit, what is it and do you have more pics?

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
+1 on tousley. I buy everything that I need from them, nothing better then factory parts. Steve is a great guy to deal with and ships out quick.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sweet dude, have you ever done one for a Mach 1?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks Molitor, not yet, I don't have the template from a Mach 1, but what I can do is make the liner for the regular 1999 to 2004 GT and the center section opening can be cut with an X-Acto knife. VERY easy to do, and the liner is the same shape along the outside.

ADDED: Reply to below, didn't want to make a new posting, Late Model Restoration carries the same pressed fiberglass as the stock one. You'll be back to square one like before. Mine are superior.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hmm okay thanks guys, ill have to do some more looking and thinking

1 - 15 of 15 Posts