Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm updating my stock fuel system. So far I have 255lph in tank pump, kirban fuel pressure gage, and all the minor stuff for the tank. Still need fuel pressure reg. I want to run braided hoses but not sure if its really needed. But if so What size hose to buy?And what psi should the stock 19lb injectors be ran at.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it. At your power level (since your still able to use stock injectors) the added size of a 6an or 8an setup won't help you any performance wise unless your lines are rusted through or you feel like throwing money into it

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got a FRPP boss block that I plan on building to replace the stock motor. Just want to go ahead and do the fuel system ahead of time since I already have the tank dropped.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But I did some more looking. Im going to run 8an to motor and 6an for the return. Just trying to figure out what brand hose

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
If your power is low enough that you can get away with 19 lb/hr injectors, upgrading your hoses is going to be just for show - there's no need for bigger fuel lines when the injectors are your real bottleneck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be running over 30lb injectors with the new motor. shooting for around 450-600 hp on the new block with it being super charged.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
You still don't need to upgrade the fuel lines, hell the stock injector rails are good up to 400 or 500hp I forget now. I'd put the money else where if it were me but if you plan on sumping the tank and **** then you might as well convert to braided

1 - 10 of 10 Posts