Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know where I can find a set of stock grey seats for a 93? clean condition with no rips or tears?

I have a set of leather power seats off a newer gen I would be willing to trade for the right pair.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Re Clean stock seats

Not to discourage your efforts, I am in NC, I have been looking for 4 weeks for a set of clean grey stock seats with no luck, I even run an ad on craigslist, I actually decided to buy aftermarkets and recover the backseat, do the carpet and all. I do hope you find a set but I havent been able to.

Good luck

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yea I found a set near me with a small rip and a few of the typical black stains for cheap but I was looking for a clean set!

The leather seats I have now are power and very nice but I just dont like the leather front and grey GT cloth back seat...it looks kinda wierd IMO...

I guess if I could find a grey leather back seat for it that would work too...I just HATE leather...cold in the winter and sticky in the summer.

My pit bull slips and slides on it too....He is a goof

·
Registered
707 Posts
re Clean stock seats

why not just pick up a nice looking set of aftermarket seats in grey that match the color of the back seat? They are stronger and would be cleaner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.