Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright my cousin just painted his stock rims on his eclipse bronze and it looks pretty damn good... Well i was thinking of painting my stockers ever since i'v had the car, black with a redfire lip... Whole point of thread is i was wondering if anyone has painted their stockers on their stang? If so could you please post a pic so i can get some ideas.. any color is doesnt matter.
Thanks, Dustin

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eventually i will buy a different set of rims but just for now... they are just so dull and blah....

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
someone on here a while ago did paint rims like yours black....they looked okay I guess... I wouldint do it

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
eventually i will buy a different set of rims but just for now... they are just so dull and blah....
I hear ya man, I hear ya. I just think they look better stock than painted. I don't think they will look right painted. And in the event that you get after market rims, and perhaps choose to move the stockers, they will be a much tougher sell if they are painted.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I hear ya man, I hear ya. I just think they look better stock than painted. I don't think they will look right painted. And in the event that you get after market rims, and perhaps choose to move the stockers, they will be a much tougher sell if they are painted.

You never know man... 99% of the forum have unpainted Valve covers, and they look sick painted :)

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah true, but i also dont plan on getting rid my car for a pretty long time so that dont bother me...

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You never know man... 99% of the forum have unpainted Valve covers, and they look sick painted :)
yeah of course i'v googled it and i saw some pretty fn ugly stock rims and they painted them and had b4 and after pics and it looked pretty damn good... same with my cousins so thats why im kinda considering it...

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think if you had bullitts you might be able to pull off painting the centers black... just maybe[/quote]

Yeah the bullitts i could this one guy in mt town has a gray gt with a maroon stripe and he painted his bullits the maroon color with the silver lip and it doesnt look horrible it look okay...

·
Banned
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Okay well not a lip but there is a thin line around the outer rim that i was gonna plan on painting redfire if i decide on doing it..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts