Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to order a stall converter but...it says," 12" diameter, 31spline,1.375" pilot, 4 mounting studs" is this correct? Because it says for ford aode,4r70w,4r75w transmissions...I imagine I could just call the seller and give him the specs of my car but would the listed specs fit mine? Or should I just call???

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yes that will fit I put one in my buddy's car if you don't mind me asking what is the stall and what did it cost you ? For 300 bucks get a rincon fm69 high stall 12.7 dia,19 to 22 hundred stall they are a re stalled converter and that Is all I use on all my mustangs mine actually stalls out 2400 it is very fun with 410 gears I got these converters in 3 of my mustangs and they feel perfect,amazing launches and burnouts and are very tough had one in for 4 years and to this day it still works like the day I bought it and the stock stall according to ford dealer ship is 1700 stall but all my cars would stall out around 1600 lol

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes that will fit I put one in my buddy's car if you don't mind me asking what is the stall and what did it cost you ? For 300 bucks get a rincon fm69 high stall 12.7 dia,19 to 22 hundred stall they are a re stalled converter and that Is all I use on all my mustangs mine actually stalls out 2400 it is very fun with 410 gears I got these converters in 3 of my mustangs and they feel perfect,amazing launches and burnouts and are very tough had one in for 4 years and to this day it still works like the day I bought it and the stock stall according to ford dealer ship is 1700 stall but all my cars would stall out around 1600 lol
It'll cost like 500

1 - 5 of 5 Posts