Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! While tuning my car with advantage 3 i sadly lost my stock tune file( the .sul one). Anyone got the .sul file that can send it to me? I don't want to go to the dealer ad pay big bucks for that :l I have a 2014 mustang 3.7 man trans.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I use an SCT X3 so I have a .bef file saved. I think you gave enough info to duplicate your ECU. IDK if Sync makes a difference or not or what else might. Just want to say good luck in getting a tune that works. If my 13v6 manual .bef file would work for you, you're welcome to try.
BTW, how did you ever lose the file? I backed mine up many times and places.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Rule of thumb, before you make any mod's to your tune, backup and verify your original tune and then do it again, always make two copies in separate places.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use an SCT X3 so I have a .bef file saved. I think you gave enough info to duplicate your ECU. IDK if Sync makes a difference or not or what else might. Just want to say good luck in getting a tune that works. If my 13v6 manual .bef file would work for you, you're welcome to try.
BTW, how did you ever lose the file? I backed mine up many times and places.
I had a problem with my sct x4 long time ago and tech support had to do a firmware update so i lost the stock tune file on it. And not a long time ago my ssd went kaboom so i lost my backup file too

1 - 4 of 4 Posts