Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well not to be random but couple hours ago it popped into my mind about the stipes that AM had and i though hmmm....is it "over doing it" if i was to poss. put the white stripes from AM on my car. (F.bumper, hood, roof, trunk R.bumper)

**basically the same "Set up" as the cobra in my sig pic**

its an all black car but what if, or about DARK red stripes...or am i really over doing it...??

if the images help

·
Registered
17 Posts
personally i would go with a single 12inch lemans stripe with half inch pin stripes on both sides, i did that to mine and its looks sick on the new edge mustangs, it looks like the supersnake stripe. and on your black model i would go with dark gray...just a thought tho...

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah.....i can see that it bein gbetter on the s197's

just figured...ask eff it lol you never know

well cheddar's i think if you had the stripe on the hood roof and bumpers then it would look...better you only have it on the hood so i cnt rly say much lol

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
This is true. But still it needs a long front end in order for the stripes to work. IMO

·
Registered
179 Posts
i'd do silver or gray

stripes look just fine on 99-04s

this style is nice

love the dark gray on this one:

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Like I said it needs a long front end like Allblackeverything50. The Roush front fascia helps with the stripes. Plus the roush has the old cobra hood and OP has the hood scoop.

·
Registered
310 Posts
since your debating on stripes should get one big stripe.. my friend had it on his cobra and it look sick.. ill look up of a pic.. im also debating on stripes.. im thinking a matte black or grey matte.. but dont know.. its chevron stripe on the 2011 sms mustang i like it lol what yall think

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
personally i would go with a single 12inch lemans stripe with half inch pin stripes on both sides, i did that to mine and its looks sick on the new edge mustangs, it looks like the supersnake stripe
Pics of said car, please. I've been thinking about a Super Snake Stripe on my 01 V6. Hard to find pics of a New Edge with that stripe.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
I really like the stripe kit from the 380R. They are thin and I like where they start and stop. I was thinking about doing that style stripe in matte black. But am indecisive.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts