Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was just wondering if anybody has put stipes on their 96-98? i think it would look pretty sick! show some pics!! :)

·
Registered
991 Posts
a buddy of mine on my other forum has them they look great its red with white stripes

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can u show me a pic.. or give me a link or something!

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
search for a 1998 mustang GTS i think it is...is has stripes on it...IMO it looks so sweet...its a litle diffrent then racing stripes

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
search for a 1998 mustang GTS i think it is...is has stripes on it...IMO it looks so sweet...its a litle diffrent then racing stripes
yea i searched that and found pretty much nothing.. :(

·
Registered
962 Posts
i honestly think it will look like crap...

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
You talking about the stripes on the hood that come down the fenders?? Those weren't GTS's either, just a stripe and wheel package.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
ohh i have a huge ass mustang book and it says 98 gts...w/e lol...yea its up the hood and down the fenders...i think it looks sic as helll....not on my car though...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
somebody show me a pic! lol ill judge!!

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
ohh i have a huge ass mustang book and it says 98 gts...w/e lol...yea its up the hood and down the fenders...i think it looks sic as helll....not on my car though...
Yeah, I've got 5 or so. I hope you dont believe everything in them either. Not trying to argue man.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
yea i know ur not arguing..i was just stating what I read lol...i dont believe it...im still fairly new to mustangs...i only got into them about a year ago...but that pic u posted is the one i was thinking of....dc1515 why dont u post a pic in chopshop and have someone photo shop it

·
Registered
257 Posts
I got the kit off ebay, lol. I did it myself and didnt take too long just put a strip of tape down the center of the car, then line up the stripes with them.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yea i know ur not arguing..i was just stating what I read lol...i dont believe it...im still fairly new to mustangs...i only got into them about a year ago...but that pic u posted is the one i was thinking of....dc1515 why dont u post a pic in chopshop and have someone photo shop it

good idea! :) but i just wanted to see some others, because phote still wont be the real thing!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts